A New Resources Directory
We do have a brand new JRD located at http://resources.joomla.org/. Please join us as we update this collection of new "Registered Providers," and prepare for a full public launch in early April 2014.
Click on the link above or the "Connect and Do More" image to use the NEW Joomla Resources Directory or the "Get Listed" button to enter your listing submission for the new site.
The JRD Team.
In the August issue of the Joomla Community Magazine the Joomla Resources Directory (JRD) team announced that we had planned to close this site with plans to implement a new one for the community. As a part of that plan we are following up by putting this announcement to inform site users and visitors to look forward to the new site. Please read the article we published for more information about why we did this and the timeline for what we have in store!
As a result of the plan you'll notice a few changes:
- We aren't accepting any new submissions to this site.
- We aren't going to approve / moderate any existing listings.
- We are going to be archiving this site for the time being until a date to be determined in the future. The site will remain mostly static, unless you wish to completely remove your listing.
- NO listing in this archive site will be migrated to the new site. New registration is required. Click links above to get your new listings in the queue for approval.
- Note to users searching for providers; Many of the listings in this archive are outdated. For the most current listings of Joomla Registered Providers, please use the new site listed above.
Joomla! Press Books (Official Joomla Books)
Joomla! Press is the official imprint of the Joomla! Project. A portion of each book sale is given to the Joomla! Project. Additionally, Open Source Matters, Inc. is an affiliate of InformIT - so each purchase made through affiliate sales produces additional income for Joomla and goes directly back to project and community needs. Purchasing one these books is an excellent way to learn about Joomla while supporting the project and community! Joomla! Press Mission Statement The mission of Joomla! Press is to enhance the Joomla! experience by providing useful, well-written, and engaging publications for all segments of the Joomla! Community from beginning users to framework developers. Titles in Joomla! Press are authored by the leading experts and contributors in the community.
When you master Joomla! programming, you can customize sites in ways that simply aren’t possible by tweaking parameters or installing someone else’s extensions. Now, there’s an authoritative, “soup-to-nuts” programming guide for every Joomla! user: from beginners with no Joomla! development experience to long-time coders seeking a quick start with Joomla!’s powerful new version ...
The Official Joomla! Book is the authoritative, and comprehensive Joomla! reference for every administrator, developer, designer, and content manager. Distilling the unsurpassed experience of two long-time Joomla! contributors, it teaches exactly what you need to know, through practical example sites and crystal-clear explanations. If you’re new to Joomla!, you’ll learn how ...